Friday, July 3, 2009

Little Blue Pill My Ass!

Hi Guys,

Chris here to talk a little about ED. Now I'm not going to spell out the full description for this acronym because I don't want old geezers landing on this page looking for Viagra.

I guess I'm fortunate, in nearly 40 years of getting my mack on I have not been cursed with this unfortunate malady. For our brothers that currently suffer, I understand this is a frustrating and humiliating condition. And judging by the sales of the little blue pill worldwide, there are plenty of our fellow brothers who are so afflicted.

Listen, I'm a big fan of pharmaceutical remedies when they work. But when I watch the evening news (while on the treadmill of course) and see all of the adds for drugs where the last 15 seconds is the announcer talking as fast as he can listing all of the possible side effects of the drug it makes me wonder. Is mitigating my seasonal allergic reaction to ragweed worth the possibility of liver failure or sudden death?

Let's go natural on this one. What if I told you that the answer to your libidinal deficit was as close as your nearest gym?

Guys I can't be more blunt than this; if you workout hard, with weights, on a regular basis, you will boost your natural testosterone and growth hormone levels. This is your magic pill that will naturally revitalize big Jim and the twins to match their former glory. Believe me, skip the blue pill, hit the gym and wake up every morning under a circus tent.

http://ballisticbodyfitnessblog.com/ The Fastest Way to Lose Weight - Personal Trainer Burbank - Visit our site for expert training on how to lose 8-15 pounds in 10 days with a free working persons detox and weight loss jump start plan. 

No comments:

Post a Comment