Chris here to talk a little about multivitamins. I have friends ask me all of the time what multivitamin supplement they should use. I start by giving them the standard disclaimer about how I'm not a doctor and know almost zero about the complex bio-chemical reactions that occur in the human body, and how those reactions manifest within the framework of their unique genetic code.
With that being said, here is what I do know. Most vitamin supplements are completely worthless. I once read an article that quoted a public works employee who had worked in the sewer for over 20 years and he said that there are huge mounds of undigested One-a-day type vitamin supplement capsules accumulating down there. I can't tell you why they don't digest because, I'm not a doctor. If you really want to know I'm sure Dr. Mercola http://www.drmercola.com/ or Dr. Weil http://www.drweil.com/ will be able to tell you all you ever wanted to know if you visit their sites. What I can tell you, is that if they don't digest, then you are not getting any nutritional benefit.
In a perfect world we would all eat a balanced healthy organic diet that supplied all of the nutrients we need for optimal metabolic function. Sadly this is not the case. In most instances we need additional enzymes, vitamins, and minerals to make up for the lack of them in our standard American diet (SAD).
The next best thing to a perfectly balanced diet
This wonderful supplement is 100% real food. It is gluten free, yeast free and is not diluted in any way by junk foods or fillers. It contains a full spectrum of naturally occurring absorbable and non-toxic vitamins, minerals, all the essential amino acids for protein synthesis, antioxidants, chlorophyll, soluble and insoluble fibers, phytonutrients and more.
I have found over the years that this supplement gives me more energy and as a bonus, it enhances regularity.
The best part is, its not a drug! Vitamineral Green is made from real whole foods. If you ate the entire bottle in one sitting, the worst thing that would happen is you would spend a couple of hours on the toilet.
You can pick up a bottle at a local health foods store or any Whole Foods location. You'll be glad you did.
http://ballisticbodyfitnessblog.com/ The Fastest Way to Lose Weight - Personal Trainer Burbank - Visit our site for expert training on how to lose 8-15 pounds in 10 days with a free working persons detox and weight loss jump start plan.
http://ballisticbodyfitnessblog.com/ The Fastest Way to Lose Weight - Personal Trainer Burbank - Visit our site for expert training on how to lose 8-15 pounds in 10 days with a free working persons detox and weight loss jump start plan.



No comments:
Post a Comment