Chris here to talk a little about carbs. Of course it is possible for a human being to survive on very little carbs but it is quite an uncomfortable experience. By the time I go to bed tonight less than 34 carbs and just over 210 grams of protein will have passed my lips.
In order to shed those last few pounds of belly fat you need to drastically reduce carbohydrate intake but I think it is a good idea to know what you are in for.
I have been in a fog all day. I have been irritated, lethargic and downright snippy at times. My workout was mediocre and I had very little drive or focus. I also sweat like a madman all day long without the carbs to help me retain water. Scott told me that I should add salt to my diet to help retain water so I added Celtic Sea Salt and Braggs Liquid Amino Acids to my meals.
Here is how I did it
- 6:45am - first meal was 3 scoops of MRM Flax-N-Whey all natural protein powder in 6 oz of purified water. This provided 10.5 grams of carbs and 51 grams of protein.
- 10am - 4 oz of Steak 0 carbs and 34 grams of protein.
- 1pm - 1 oz Raw Almonds 6 grams carbs 6 grams protein.
- 3pm - Salad with 4 Turkey meatballs, 3 hard boiled eggs and cilantro dressing. 12 grams of carbs and 39 grams of protein.
- 5pm - smoothie 5 grams of carbs and 40 grams of protein.
- 8:30pm - Isopure 0 grams of carbs and 40 grams of protein.
Of course I should have eaten more veggies and the meal spacing could have been a little better but this is real life folks.
Here is the result = 33.5 grams carbs and 210 grams of protein.
Good luck, and it is probably best to warn your friends and family that a Jekyll and Hyde transformation is a good possibility on these super low carb days.
http://ballisticbodyfitnessblog.com/
The Fastest Way to Lose Weight - Personal Trainer Burbank - Visit our
site for expert training on how to lose 8-15 pounds in 10 days with a
free working persons detox and weight loss jump start plan.



No comments:
Post a Comment