Hi Guys,
Chris here to talk a little about stiff and creaky joints. And I bet you thought this was going to be a Cheech and Chong tribute post huh?
This is a super simple fix that made my joints feel 1oo% better literally overnight. Go out and pick up a Glucosamine suppliment at your nearest health food store. I like Jarrow formulas Glucosamine+Chondroitin+MSM with Manganese and Vitamin C.
Don't ask me how it works, you can get that information from Dr. Weil's site. All I know is when I open up 4 capsules into my morning or evening smoothie, my joints thank me all day long.
Try it, it works.
http://ballisticbodyfitnessblog.com/
The Fastest Way to Lose Weight - Personal Trainer Burbank - Visit our
site for expert training on how to lose 8-15 pounds in 10 days with a
free working persons detox and weight loss jump start plan.
Wednesday, July 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment