Thursday, November 12, 2009

D-Arrows Goes Hollywood

Hey Guys, Scott here and it is my honor and pleasure to announce that I have been assisting in the making of this adventurous documentary titled, ALMOST. I am personally training the main character, Michael Bohusz as his strength and conditioning coach to help him finally achieve his dream as a professional NFL Kicker.
We have already begun filming the arduous steps Michael is going through with his workouts and I will be posting updates here on the D-Arrows Blog so that everyone can keep informed of his progress. Please take a few moments to watch the Sizzle Reel below and post a comment, thought or any ideas you may have for us to read.
Also, please help me get the news out about this great show by posting it on your profile and/or emailing it out to your friends. Thank you in advance for the support and stay tuned to our progress!

No comments:

Post a Comment